Chicago Segway Tour
See the Sights with a Twist!
Perfect for Groups
Take a Chicago tour with a difference!
Seamlessly glide and zip through the beautiful parks and gardens of Chicago on a fun Segway tour. Experience spectacular views of the stunning lakefront and iconic city skyline. The tour visits many top attractions and has countless photo opportunities, as well as a local guide to share stories with you and tell you all about Chicago. Guaranteed fun and an unforgettable experience to share with family or friends during your visit to the windy city!
See some of the city’s main attractions as well as beautiful parks and gardens
Have fun as you experience a city tour with a twist, Segway style!
Get insider knowledge and learn more about the fascinating history of Chicago.
A perfect group or family activity that won’t be forgotten.
USD $95 per person
Millennium Park – we’ll provide detailed instructions at the time of booking
- Departure times:
Chicago River: 09:30 • 10:30 • 11:30 • 12:30 • 13:30 • 14:30 • 15:30 • 16:00Chicago River & Lake Michigan: 10:00 • 10:30 • 11:00 • 15:00 • 16:00 • 17:00 • 18:00
- Please arrive 10 to 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- All ticket details will be confirmed at the time of booking.
Daily from April 15 to October 15
11:30 a.m. & 2:45 p.m.
- English-speaking tour guide
- Quick segway training session
- Safety helmets
To take this tour, you must be over 12 years of age and weigh more than 45 kg (100Lb). The tour is not recommended for pregnant women or anyone with mobility issues.
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Good to Know
- The tour will begin at Millennium Park with a brief training session.
- Your guide will follow a planned route to make sure you see some of the best sights, we’ll send you a copy of this route at the time of booking.
- Full details for the meeting point will also be provided at the time of booking.
Terms & Conditions
- IMPORTANT: Reservations are not automatically confirmed. Upon receiving your request, a member of our team will purchase the ticket(s) and email them to you. In the case of no availability, your reservation will be canceled and you will be refunded the full price.
- Safety helmets must be worn throughout the tour and you’ll be asked to sign a waiver and release form before starting the tour.
- For safety reasons, only those over the age of 12 weighing more than 45 kg (100 lb) will be allowed on the tour.
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility issues or pregnant women.
- This tour has a 100% penalty for cancellation after reservation.
- Date and time changes will not be allowed after confirmation of purchase.
Is a Segway easy to ride?
A Segway is not only easy to ride, but it’s also a lot of fun! Imagine covering a lot of territory without expending a lot of energy. That’s the beauty of riding a Segway. They’re clean, quiet, and you stand above the crowds. That makes for great views, even if you’re short! Couple that with our tour guide’s narration, and you’ve got a fun and effortless way to take in the sights!
Can children ride?
Riding a Segway is safe, even for children. However, we do require that all riders be at least 12 years of age and weigh a minimum of 100 lb. All riders under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Are there any weight restrictions?
In order to assure our rider’s safety, there is a minimum weight requirement of 100 lb. The maximum recommended weight limit as specified by the manufacturer, Segway, LLC, is 260 lb. In order to ride, your weight should fall somewhere within this range.
Are there any height requirements?
Our Segways have adjustable handlebars to make the ride safe and fun, regardless of height.
Are there any other requirements?
All participants are required to wear protective helmets at all times and sign waiver and release forms prior to departure.
Are there people who should NOT participate?
It is not recommended that pregnant women and any person with health restrictions, seizure disorders, intolerance, or sensitivity to extreme heat and sun, or persons who have had recent prosthetic surgery participate in this activity. Riders must be capable of standing for extended periods of time. Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs is prohibited from riding.