Chicago Helicopter Ride
Closed for 2020 Season
Private Flights Available
Day, Sunset, & Night Rides Available
Experience Chicago from new perspectives
Get strapped in for a thrilling helicopter ride over the Windy City. Enjoy a bird’s-eye view of stunning city views and iconic skylines as you cruise over some of Chicago’s most famous areas including Lake Michigan waterfront, city parks, and gardens.
Experience the city draped in golden hues as the sun sets beside you or wow at the famous skyline at night, illuminated by thousands of lights strewn across the city. Bringing your camera on this tour is a must as you’re sure to capture some once-in-a-lifetime shots!
Soar to new heights and see Chicago from above
Indulge in a private flight for an unforgettable vacation experience
Guided by an experienced pilot who’ll show you the sights from above
Suitable for groups, families, or couples!
Pricing & Schedule
• Both the Regular and Private Tour hold a maximum of four passengers.
• You may be required to share the experience with other guests on the Regular Tour.
• Both tours operate with a minimum of 2 passengers.
The helipad is located at 2420 N Halsted Street
Transport to the meeting point is not included & guests are responsible for their own arrival. As a guide, it takes about 20 minutes driving to arrive to the helipad from most centrally located hotels.
1 hour. Short flight version lasts from 6 to 7 min. Longer flight version lasts from 12 to 14 min. Complete experience including check-in and check-out lasts 60 min.
The complete experience is 60 minutes which includes a check-in safety video, boarding procedure and flight. Flight time is 15 minutes and will cover 24 miles.
Daily from March 15 to November 15 except 15-31/May, 1-3/Jun, 04/Jul, 23-31/Aug, 1-8/Sep, 13-19/Sep, 9-11/Oct, 20-29/Nov, 10-15/Nov, 2-7/Dec and 24-31/Dec
Maximum Group Size:
8 (4 per helicopter)
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Good to Know
- The Sunset and Night Tour departure times vary according to the season, but will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Please arrive 40 minutes before your flight is due to depart to allow for check-in and remember to bring your passport or state ID.
- The minimum number of guests needed for the private flight is 2.
- Guests are responsible for getting themselves to the meeting point at the correct time.
Terms & Conditions
- IMPORTANT: Reservations are not automatically confirmed. Upon receiving your request, a member of our team will purchase the ticket(s) and email them to you. In the case of no availability, your reservation will be canceled and you will be refunded the full price.
- Children under the age of 3 years are not permitted to fly. All other children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
- Passengers must be 250 lb or less. If you are over 250 lb you have the option to purchase a additional seat for $125. Passengers over 300 lb are unable to fly due to FAA weight and balance regulations.
- In the event of weather conditions which are either unsafe to fly in or would diminish your tour experience, we will contact you at least 1.5 hours before your scheduled departure time to reschedule your flight. There are no fees or costs associated with flights rescheduled due to weather.
The complete experience is 60 minutes which includes a check-in safety video, boarding procedure, and flight. Flight time is 15 minutes and covers 24 miles.
Yes, all children over the age of 3 years are permitted. All children must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18.
In the event of weather conditions which are either unsafe to fly in or would diminish your tour experience, we will contact you at least 1.5 hours before your scheduled departure time to reschedule your flight. There are no fees or costs associated with flights rescheduled due to weather.
Yes, passengers must be 250 lb or less. If you are over 250 lb you have the option to purchase an additional seat for $125. Passengers over 300 lb are unable to fly due to FAA weight and balance regulations.
Your state ID card will be accepted as a form of ID if a passport is not available.
Yes! We recommend that you bring your camera as there will be lots of great photo opportunities for you to take advantage of.
The helipad is located at 2420 N Halsted Street. It takes about 20 minutes to arrive from the city center by car. Ask your hotel to arrange you a taxi if you desire.