360 Chicago Observatory and TILT Experience
At Your Own Pace
The 360 CHICAGO observation deck is the best vantage point you could imagine for the Windy City. Discover unparalleled views of Chicago’s unique skyline and the beautiful Lake Michigan. With 360° views, you’re sure not to miss a single thing from way up high. Once you’ve taken in the incredible sights as best you can, then it’s time to take the TILT, a classic Chicago thrill, for a whirl.
Get this uniquely Chicagoan, two-in-one experience to give your trip a spark!
Earn the chance to take that perfect aerial shot of the city
Explore the observatory deck and check out the incredible TILT — you won’t regret it
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
- Adult: USD $28 per person
- Youth (3-11): USD $19.50 per person
This is a combo including general admission and the TILT experience.
875 N Michigan Ave 94th Floor, Chicago, IL 60611
9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., last entry at 10:30 p.m.
Every day, year-round including holidays (unless otherwise indicated)
As long as you please
- General admission
- TILT experience
- Transportation to 360 CHICAGO
- Food and beverages
Overview of Your Tour
Sitting about 1000 feet above the well-known Magnificent Mile, the 360 CHICAGO observation deck a Chicago experience like no other, making it one of the city’s must-see attractions. With expansive, 360° views of the Windy City, you’ll be able to see our beloved home for miles, including the enticing Lake Michigan and Chicago’s unforgettable skyline.
This observation deck is unlike any other because it’s also home to the TILT experience. A perfect detour for thrill-seekers, the TILT allows you to lean out over Michigan Avenue as if you were about to leap into a flight fit for a superhero. You also will have the chance for interactive learning opportunities where you can learn more about Chicago’s colorful history and neighborhoods as well as its world-famous architecture. 360 CHICAGO’s observation deck also has a modern bar and café where you can enjoy refreshments with a view, so what are you waiting for? This is a must-do when visiting Chicago.
Terms & Conditions
- This ticket is non-transferable, and nonrefundable after purchase.
- Transportation is not included in the price of the ticket.
- At the time of booking, you will first receive a voucher which must be exchanged. Present your ticket at the attraction.
- Entry instructions for the attraction can be found on the ticket.
- Admission tickets are good for one-time admission only.
- Tickets should be removed by attraction staff only; if the tickets are altered prior to entry, they will be deemed invalid.
- Upon receiving your request, a member of our team will contact you in order to collect the desired date and time of your visit.
Good to Know
- The ticket to 360 Chicago Observatory also includes a ticket to the most thrilling attraction of Chicago, the TILT.
- Guests are advised to arrive at least 60 minutes before their selected time to allow for elevator queuing to the observation deck.
Is transportation to 360 CHICAGO included?
No, transportation is not included in the price. The meeting point is located in a central, easy to find location. Depending on your hotel location, you may be able to walk to the meeting point or take a short taxi ride.
Are children allowed?
Yes, children are allowed.
Is TILT safe?
It safely holds up to 8 visitors at a time.