Save Time and Money
Visit 5 Major City Attractions
Explore at Your Own Pace
A great way to explore the city and cross off five of its top attractions!
Move at your own pace and plan your activities as you please – whether that’s packing in as much fun into one day as possible, or taking time to visit each attraction at your leisure. The CityPASS is also great value; save up to 52% when you compare it to buying the individual tickets for the attractions, and skip the long entrance lines to save you more precious vacation time!
Select from major attractions including Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, Skydeck, Adler Planetarium or Art Institute of Chicago, Museum of Science and Industry, or 360 Chicago Observatory– it’s the perfect way to see the best of Chicago!
Skip long entrance queues and save money on tickets
Visit the city’s major attractions and must-see locations
Spend less time buying individual tickets and more time enjoying the sights!
Visit attractions at your own pace and schedule
• Adults: USD $106
• Children (3-11 years): USD $89
How To Use:
Simply submit the CityPASS voucher (received at the time of booking) at the first attraction you visit. In return, you’ll receive a CityPASS booklet containing the tickets for all the other CityPASS attractions.
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Good to Know
The CityPASS can be used for a choice of 5 attractions.
- Shedd Aquarium
- Field Museum
- Adler Planetarium OR Art Institute of Chicago
- Museum of Science and Industry OR 360 Chicago Observatory
You can find full detailed information for each attraction, including opening times and locations, inside the booklet. Be careful not to remove the booklet entries as they will only be valid if they remain attached inside.
Terms & Conditions
- Upon purchase, you have a maximum of 4 months from the date of purchase to use the CityPASS.
- This ticket is non-transferrable, though it may be refunded after purchase.
- Transportation is not included in the price of the ticket.
- At the time of booking, you will first receive a voucher which must be exchanged at the first attraction you visit. Submit the voucher in order to receive the CityPASS booklet. This booklet contains admission tickets to each participating attraction and includes detailed attraction information. Present your booklet at each attraction.
- Entry instructions for each attraction can be found in the CityPASS booklet.
- The booklet is valid for 9 consecutive days, and the first use is considered day 1.
- Admission tickets are good for one-time admission only.
- Tickets should be removed by attraction staff only; if the tickets are altered prior to entry, they will be deemed invalid.
How many attractions can I visit with the CityPASS?
You can visit a total of 5 top city attractions with the CityPASS.
How do I receive the tickets for the attractions?
At the time of booking, you will receive a voucher which must be exchanged at the first attraction you visit for your CityPASS booklet. The booklet contains the admission tickets to each participating attraction and includes detailed attraction information, keep it safe!
After I visit my first attraction, how much time do I have to visit the others?
The booklet is valid for 9 consecutive days, and the first use is considered day 1.
What happens if I remove the tickets from the booklet?
Please do not do this as it renders the entrance to the attraction invalid, and you will have to pay for another entry ticket to that event.
How much can I save by buying the CityPASS rather than individual tickets?
The CityPASS is excellent value for money. When compared to buying the individual attraction tickets, you can save up to 52% with the CityPASS.