Private Complete Chicago Driving Tour
Our Most Comprehensive Chicago Tour
Experience Chicago as a Local
Extremely Flexible Itinerary
Dive Further Into Chicago and Its Personality
This 6-hour tour allows you to really get to know Chicago by delving into the depths of the local culture. In addition to the main attractions of Chicago, you’ll visit local neighborhoods, and your knowledgeable, local guide will take you to places that only true Chicagoans know about. You’ll have lunch (not included) with your guide on this tour, where you will have the chance to ask any questions you may have, whether it be about living in Chicago, where they personally love to eat, or what their favorite thing about Chicago is.
Perfect for guests looking for insider knowledge
Private tour in a sedan, SUV, or minivan depending on group size and availability
Admire Chicago’s skyscrapers and other architectural gems at your own pace
Local guide with a wealth of knowledge about the city
Customize your tour by letting your guide know what you want to see
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
USD $566 for 1-5 passengers
USD $1036 for 6-10 passengers
For groups larger than 11, please contact us.
10 a.m. from February 20 to March 31
9 a.m. from April to November
10 a.m. for December
Hotel pick-up and drop-off available within these areas: Magnificent Mile, River North, River East, the Loop, the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Streeterville, South Loop, West Loop.
February 20 to December 10, every day (unless otherwise indicated)
Minimum 1 person, maximum 10 people
Children ages 4 and under are required to sit in a car seat. We have suitable car seats available for rent at $20 per tour, though parents are welcome to bring their own. Children ages 4 to 8 are required to sit in a booster seat, which we offer free of charge; please indicate this special request upon booking.
- Private transportation around Chicago
- Private driver/tour guide
What to Bring:
- Comfortable walking shoes and clothes
- Money for lunch
Good to Know:
Please note that while the driver is also your tour guide, they will be unable to leave the car at certain attractions. There will be stops on the tour where the guide will give the guests time to walk around and see the attraction themselves. After the allotted time, they should return to the meeting point and continue the tour.
Please note that lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
Overview of the Tour
On this private tour, you won’t have to worry about transportation, since your guide knows their way around quite well. Not only will you see the main Chicago attractions like the Magnificent Mile, River North, South Loop, Lincoln Park, Greektown, and many more, you will also visit Wrigleyville in Lakeview, where the famous Wrigley Field, home to the Chicago Cubs, is located.
For lunch, we usually stop at a sandwich place that is quite popular among locals, but if you have something else in mind, simply talk to your guide and they can make recommendations. This is a great opportunity to talk to your guide about anything you please, since they are there to answer your questions.
This tour is much more extensive than the other two basic driving tours that we offer, as it includes visits to local neighborhoods. We will spend approximately half of the tour perusing a variety of neighborhoods, so this tour is a great option if you’re looking to see the main attractions and also get away from the touristy parts of the city. You’ll also have a chance to see and learn about a few of Chicago’s 570 parks, such as Millennium Park and Grant Park. (Note that we will not be stopping at any of the parks, they will just be visible from the car).
Terms & Conditions
- The passenger must be present at the meeting point within 20 minutes of the scheduled time. After this grace period, we will consider it a no-show, unless we are given prior notice.
- Please note that the tour begins at the scheduled time, not when the client appears; if a client is late, that time will be counted as tour time.
- This service has a 100% penalty for cancellation after reservation.
- Date and time changes will not be allowed after confirmation of purchase. In extremely rare cases, we will change the type of vehicle or driver at the last minute, if the company determines some sort of potential risk, internal or external, for our passengers or in the case of an emergency.
- For hotel pick-up: most hotels in Chicago do not have loading zones at the entrance, and in many cases, the guide will not be able to find the passenger in the hotel lobby. For this reason, the guide will be waiting for passengers inside or in front of the car. The vehicle can be identified by our company’s logo displayed in the window of the car.
- If you have trouble locating your driver, please call our on-call phone number: +1 (312) 361-1153, extension 7. This is intended for emergency use and can be used at any time, day or night.
How much walking will I do on this tour?
There isn’t much walking at all on this tour. There will be a couple of stops for guests to get out of the car to explore the point of interest and take pictures.
What do I do if I can’t find my driver?
Your guide will be waiting outside your hotel either in front of or inside the car with our logo displayed in the window. If you have trouble locating them, please call our on-call phone number: +1 (312) 361-1153, extension 7.
Are there any age restrictions on this tour?
We welcome anyone on this tour — young children, elderly guests, etc.
Will we make stops for refreshments?
Since this tour is longer than our other tours, we will be stopping for lunch about halfway through the tour.
Will I see all of the things I want to see in Chicago?
This tour focuses on the most famous parts of Chicago and then some, yet it is quite customizable. The tour guide will evaluate what the guests want to see and plan accordingly.
Is lunch included in the price of the tour?
Lunch is not included in the price of the tour, so please remember to bring cash to purchase lunch (we will be stopping at a local favorite).