Chicago Extreme Speedboat Ride
Fast & Fun Experience!
Looking for something fun, fast, high-energy, and memorable?
Then look no further than this Chicago extreme speedboat experience! Join your family and friends for a radical on-water experience over Lake Michigan, zoom along the shoreline at speeds of up to 70 km/h and watch the famous city skyline fly past as the captain shows you what this boat can do! Experience the adrenaline of 180° to 360° turns and maneuvers and feel the spray of cool lake water on your face as this roller-coaster boat ride takes you to another level of fun and excitement, perfect for those looking for a little dose of adventure during their stay!
A high adrenaline, fast, fun (and safe!) experience
Capture views of the city skyline from the shoreline of Lake Michigan
Embrace a new pace & enjoy exciting boat maneuvers
Take home incredible memories, perfect for groups or families
USD $32 per person
Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Avenue
Availability & Departure Times:
Daily, from May to September.
Departure times: 11:00 • 12:00 • 13:00 • 14:00 • 15:00 • 16:00 • 17:00
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Good to Know
- Please arrive 10-20 minutes before your experience is scheduled to depart to allow time for a safety briefing and onboarding.
- This isn’t a dry ride! Disposable ponchos will be available for purchase at the attraction.
- You must be a minimum of 48 inches (4 feet) tall to go on this boat ride.
Terms & Conditions
- IMPORTANT: Reservations are not automatically confirmed. Upon receiving your request, a member of our team will purchase the ticket(s) and email them to you. In the case of no availability, your reservation will be canceled and you will be refunded the full price.
- The ticket value includes the boat ride exclusively; transportation to the attraction is not included.
- This service has a 100% penalty for cancellation after reservation. Date and time changes will not be allowed after confirmation of purchase.
Is this boat ride safe?
Yes, the boat ride is safe. It’s manned by a qualified, experienced captain and crew, includes life jackets and seatbelts and a safety briefing before launch.
Are there any height or weight restrictions for the boat ride?
Yes, you must be a minimum of 48 inches (4 feet) tall to go on this boat ride.
Is this ride unsuitable for anyone?
The boat ride is not suitable for babies or young children, or anyone under the height restriction. Pregnant women, people with seasickness, or any other physical impairments are not recommended to take the boat ride.