Private Chicago Highlights Driving Tour
See the Important Sites in Chicago in 3 Hours
Extremely Flexible Itinerary
Great For Short Stays in Chicago
Cross the Important Sites of Chicago Off Your List
If you are looking to see the fundamental highlights of the Chicago area and you are short on time, this is the perfect tour for you. With a private tour guide/driver, you can get the most out of your short time in Chicago by exploring the main points of interest in the Windy City.
See all major Chicago attractions
Private tour in a sedan, SUV, or minivan depending on group size and availability
Admire Chicago’s skyscrapers and other architectural gems at your own pace
Local guide with a wealth of knowledge about the city
Customize your tour by letting your guide know what you want to see
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
USD $280 for 1-5 passengers
USD $645 for 6-10 passengers
For groups larger than 11, please contact us.
9 a.m. & 1 p.m. from April to November
10 a.m. from December to March
Hotel pick-up and drop-off available within these areas: Magnificent Mile, River North, River East, the Loop, the Gold Coast, Lincoln Park, Streeterville, South Loop, West Loop.
Year-round, every day (unless otherwise indicated)
Minimum 1 person, maximum 10 people
Children ages 4 and under are required to sit in a car seat. We have suitable car seats available for rent at $20 per tour, though parents are welcome to bring their own. Children ages 4 to 8 are required to sit in a booster seat, which we offer free of charge; please indicate this special request upon booking.
- Private transportation around Chicago
- Private driver/tour guide
What to Bring:
Good to Know:
Please note that while the driver is also your tour guide, they will be unable to leave the car at certain attractions. There will be stops on the tour where the guide will give the guests time to walk around and see the attraction themselves. After the allotted time, they should return to the meeting point and continue the tour.
Overview of the Tour
On this tour, you will have the chance to visit the attractions that Chicago is best known for, like the Magnificent Mile, the Loop (the financial district), Streeterville, the Gold Coast, River North, and so much more. Chicago is a city rich with history and iconic monuments, and a private vehicle tour is an excellent way to discover it. On this tour, you will see the fundamentals that you’ve come to Chicago for.
Terms & Conditions
- The passenger must be present at the meeting point within 20 minutes of the scheduled time. After this grace period, we will consider it a no-show, unless we are given prior notice.
- Please note that the tour begins at the scheduled time, not when the client appears; if a client is late, that time will be counted as tour time.
- This service has a 100% penalty for cancellation after reservation.
- Date and time changes will not be allowed after confirmation of purchase. In extremely rare cases, we will change the type of vehicle or driver at the last minute, if the company determines some sort of potential risk, internal or external, for our passengers or in the case of an emergency.
- For hotel pick-up: most hotels in Chicago do not have loading zones at the entrance, and in many cases, the guide will not be able to find the passenger in the hotel lobby. For this reason, the guide will be waiting for passengers inside or in front of the car. The vehicle can be identified by our company’s logo displayed in the window of the car.
- If you have trouble locating your driver, please call our on-call phone number: +1 (312) 361-1153, extension 7. This is intended for emergency use and can be used at any time, day or night.
How much walking will I do on this tour?
There isn’t much walking at all on this tour. There will be a couple of stops for guests to get out of the car to explore the point of interest and take pictures.
What do I do if I can’t find my driver?
Your guide will be waiting outside your hotel either in front of or inside the car with our logo displayed in the window. If you have trouble locating them, please call our on-call phone number: +1 (312) 361-1153, extension 7.
Are there any age restrictions on this tour?
We welcome anyone on this tour — young children, elderly guests, etc.
Will we make stops for refreshments?
As this tour is relatively short, there will not be any stops for refreshments.
Will I see all of the things I want to see in Chicago?
This tour focuses on the most famous parts of Chicago, yet it is quite customizable. The tour guide will evaluate what the guests wants to see and plan accordingly.