Skydeck Breakfast Experience
Group, Couple, & Family Friendly
Delicious Menu Options
Start your day in the most unbelievable way possible
Have a delicious, private breakfast served to you on The Ledge at Skydeck Observatory in Chicago’s tallest building. Enjoy the views, along with your morning coffee, and marvel at the breathtaking vistas laid out before you. This experience is perfect for groups, couples, and families and it guarantees an unforgettable and private experience, delicious food, and world-class views! Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture some awesome photos from The Ledge before the crowds arrive.
Choose from an excellent breakfast menu which includes fresh coffee and squeezed juices
Experience The Ledge before it opens to the public - an amazing photo opportunity!
Explore Chicago’s tallest building and take in the best views of the city
Share a private breakfast experience with your loved ones that you’ll remember forever!
USD $160 per person
The Willis Tower
The Skydeck is located in the Willis Tower, please use the entrance on Franklin Street. A Skydeck employee will be waiting for you in the lobby of the building to take you up to the observatory.
Year-round, Monday to Friday
Maximum Group Size:
Click the Tabs to Find Out More
Good to Know
- To ensure you enjoy this experience to the full, please arrive on time as the breakfast service must be finished before the building opens to the public.
- Please bring a passport as a security check will be required in the lobby of the building.
- You’ll have a choice of five menu options. We’ll email these to you at the time of booking allowing you to pre-select your meal.
- Table service is provided and children are welcome.
- Gratuity for breakfast service is not included.
Terms & Conditions
- IMPORTANT: Reservations are not automatically confirmed. Upon receiving your request, a member of our team will purchase the ticket(s) and email them to you. In the case of no availability, your reservation will be canceled and you will be refunded the full price.
- The ticket value includes the breakfast exclusively; transportation to the attraction is not included.
- This service has a 100% penalty for cancellation after reservation. Date and time changes will not be allowed after confirmation of purchase.
No, transport is not included in the price. The meeting point is located in a central, easy to find location. Depending on your hotel location, you may be able to walk to the meeting point or take a short taxi ride.
Yes, just let us know at the time of booking, and we will do our best to accommodate your dietary needs.
Yes, this activity includes a private dining experience.
Yes, children of all ages are welcome to the experience but must be supervised by adults at all times.
Leaving a tip or gratuity for service is appreciated.